Monday, July 22, 2013

Mark My Words

I just read an interesting news story.  It would seem that George Zimmerman is a hero.  Yep, you read that right.  A few short days after being acquitted for the murder of Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman has resumed his self appointed role to keep America safe and rescued a family of four from an overturned SUV.  The story can be read here:
  http://www.abc17news.com/national-news/Zimmerman-helps-family-out-of-overturned-SUV/-/18421424/21099928/-/wgsxaa/-/index.html

Now this is just my personal viewpoint and opinion.  But the word "manufactured" springs to mind.  I mean really.  What are the odds here?  Maybe it's the angry cynical bastard in me.  But this seems about as legitimate as a three dollar bill.  Not only that but it seems that there are a lot of people going really hard to try to present Zimmerman as some sort of hero.  It's like they are really trying to drive home this image of "suburban savior" and "protector of the community".  Hell if you read some news reports, it would almost seem as if Zimmerman hoisted the SUV on his shoulders and personally flew the family to safety. 

Let me be clear though.  I understand why this is happening.  There are people who have sought to capitalize politically on this case.  There are people looking to make a name for themselves by standing on the grave of Trayvon Martin and making George Zimmerman out to be a modern day Clark Kent.  But I would like to offer a word of warning to those people.  You can put a tuxedo on a dog but at the end of the day he's still a dog and one day soon you are going to get bit.

This is just a gut feeling. But one day, sooner rather than later, Zimmerman is going to do something to make the racist white community regret they ever tried to make him a hero.  He is going to embarrass them in the worst way.  He is going to violate them in the worst way.  I'm no Doctor(although I play one on the internet) but you don't need to be one to realize that Zimmerman has a history of sociopathic behavior.  Alcohol abuse.  Child molestation.  Murder.  Assaulting a police officer.  Domestic abuse.  That is the history of their "hero".  That is who Zimmerman IS.

George Zimmerman is going to be George Zimmerman.  And mark my words, one day he is going to go "George Zimmerman" all over these people who are seeking to make him a hero.  I'm sure he feels like Teflon right now.  I'm sure there is a part of him that feels near invulnerable.  He is going to show his true colors.  We have not seen the last of this man.  Not by a long shot.  Many of us will be able to look at these racists and say "I told you so".  But by then, someone else will have suffered needlessly at the hands of this man.  That will be the true crime.  At that point, there will be a lot of people with blood on their hands.

Follow me on Twitter @Docsinn
Visit me on FB at http://www.facebook.com/officialdocsinn
Email me at pavementmedia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment