Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Doc Sinn: The Horrible Naked Truth

Welcome to my first posting here a BlogSpot.  If you've followed me on Facebook, Twitter, or listened to my online radio show on Blogtalk Radio(http://www.blogtalkradio.com/docsinn)  you know I am a very outspoken brother and I hold nothing back.  In the interest of building my brand and establishing my online profile even further, I have created this blog.  To get an idea of who and what you are dealing with, here is a recent rant from my official Facebook page(http://www.facebook.com/officialdocsinn):

"Look please stop alright? If I'm walking down the street, minding my own damn business you have absolutely no right to follow me. If you follow me, then odds are strong I might confront you. What the fuck are you following me for? Who are you? Fuck off. If you make an issue out of it there might be an altercation. Also depending on the situation, area, and time of day, I might be carrying something besides Skittles if you catch my meaning.

"But..but Doc! There were burglaries in the area!" SO FUCKING WHAT?! Unless Trayvon was walking down the street carrying a 50" TV or crawling through someone's window what gives anyone the right to follow and stalk him? Are you telling me that young brothers aren't even free to walk down the damn street? That their very presence makes them instant suspects? Kill that shit please.

I'm all for a fair trial. But some of these bullshit excuses and theories are starting to get on my damn nerves."

As you can see I'm quite candid and I've never been one mince words.  I am not at all a fan of political correctness and I don't carry water for any political party, movement, or organization.  I hope you enjoy this blog.  Make sure you visit often and recommend it to your friends and family.  You will not be disappointed. 

-Doc Sinn

No comments:

Post a Comment